This how to video shows you how to become a better lineman. First, you will need to know that blocking is a matter of position, leverage, and force. You should have courage, determination, intelligence, and willingness to give maximum effort for six seconds. For the first drill, you will have the fit drill. You will line up against a team mate and drive them up for five yards. The next drill is the two step punch and fit drill. You will emphasize your first initial step into the blocker. Throw your hands back and punch through the person in front of you. The next drill is the board drill. This will help you keep a wide base by not touching the board on the ground. This is basically combining the two drills together. The fourth is getting in fours. This emphasizes double teams and getting off to a linebacker. You want to get an initial drive of the defensive lineman but go to the second level. The next drill is the sled drill. This emphasizes driving a lineman all the way back. These drills are essential for becoming a better lineman.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades