The spread offense is the newest, most exciting offense to come out of college football. It creates a lot of exciting big plays and confounds more old-fashioned defensive formations and coaching. This video explains some of the basic formations and techniques of the spread offense so that you can use it to improve the performance of you 11-12 year old's football team. If Jim Tressel can't figure out how to stop it, the opposing coach that you are facing in your youth's league probably won't be able to either.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades