You look up the screen and see those smiling faces, those excited fans and think, that should be me. Well, it can! Anyone can get a little camera time at football game. You can let it be up to fate or you can get proactive and improve your chances of the camera finding you.
Getting on TV at a game is a thrill for any media – or football – freak. Be the one to watch by tackling these tips.
You Will Need
* Bright clothing and accessories
* Body paint
* Poster board or a sheet
Step 1: Make a statement
Make a statement with your outfit. The brighter, the bigger, the better.
Step 2: Paint yourself
Use paint on your face or body to make yourself stand out from the crowd.
Step 3: Make a sign
Make a clever, creative sign on poster board or a large sheet to wave in front of the cameras.
Step 4: Dance
Dance dramatically as if you were a star on Broadway. Dance in the aisle to be more visible to cameras.
Always wear a big smile.
Step 5: Make noise
Make lots of noise, but try not to be annoying.
Step 6: Mimic the mascot
Follow the team mascot and mimic its moves.
Step 7: Streak
Take off your clothes, jump on the field, and run from the security guards.
With a capacity for over 100,000, Michigan Stadium in Ann Arbor and Penn State's Beaver Stadium are among the biggest college stadiums in the U.S.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades