NFL star Larry Fitzgerald from the Arizona Cardinals teaches us how to make an over-the-shoulder catch. He catches the ball away from this body and face, by looking back at the flying ball. After the catch, he pulls it towards his body and away from the other team. He tells us that you will get hit by defenders, whether or not you catch the ball, so focus on it. After you catch it, tuck in towards the hand nearest to a sideline. To get rid of a defender you should put a stiff hand on him or shake him off.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades