This video tutorial is in the Sports category which will show you how to properly throw a football. First ensure the football is the correct size for the thrower's hand. You can't throw without a proper grip. To get a proper grip the middle finger should be on and parallel to the white stripe on the football. The 4th and 5th fingers should be on the laces. The index finger must be separated from the middle finger and be parallel to the seam. While throwing, the thumb should be pointing downwards and the index finger should be the last finger off the football.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades