In this tutorial, we learn how to throw a football against the blitz. First, start with some extension drills. Do these by using a piece of PVC pipe held at shoulder level so the thrower keeps their shoulder over where the pipe is at. This will help the thrower feel the power of the triceps. In a normal throwing environment, the quarterback must follow through inside the left leg to prevent them from injury. The next drill is to help the player feel someone against them in a rush. To do this, you will push a shield against the thrower as they are throwing, which will help them get ready for the game.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades