In this video, we learn how to throw a football the correct way with Steve Hand. First, get a good grip on the ball using your throwing hand. Put your hand on the laces, not the spaces. Now, get the proper foot position by squaring your feet with your shoulders. Put your weight on your back food then step into the throw. Finally, cock your back and step into your throw and release the football. Make sure you keep your elbows to the side of you and they are not facing too far down or too far up. With practice, this can help you achieve a great throw in football.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades