Kevin Craft takes us through the steps of throwing a football so that you don't have to be a professional to know how to throw the ball. The UCLA quarterback shows how to hold the ball with one's fingertips. He also goes over how to square one's feet toward the target before actually throwing the ball. A short step movement is followed by a hand motion in the shape of a letter J. Craft makes throwing a football look simple and with some consistent practice, anyone can look like a pro doing it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades